Saturday, February 9, 2008

Storytimes of 1/30 & 2/1


Storytimes of 1/30 & 2/1
"FAMILY"

BOOKS READ:
Daddy's Girl by Breena Jacobs
Mother, Mother I Want Another by Maria Polushkin Robbins
The Grandma Book
by Todd Parr
We're Very Good Friends My Brother and I
by P.K. Hallnan

SONGS:

"Isn't it Amazing?"
"Oh, the Noble Duke of York"

Oh, the noble Duke of York
He had 10 thousand men
He marched them up to the top of the hill
Then he marched them down again
And when they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only half-way up
They were neither up nor down
(EXTERNAL LINK: Some activities based on this song at Kididdles.com)


FINGERPLAY:

"Grandpa's Glasses"
Here are Grandpa's glasses
And here is grandpa's hat
And here is the way he folds his arms
And sits like that!


"My Hands Upon My Head"

My hands upon my head I'll place.
Upon my shoulders, on my face,
At my waist and by my side,
Then behind me they will hide.
Then I'll raise them way up high,
And let my fingers fly, fly, fly,
Then clap, clap, clap them--
One - Two -Three!
Now see how quiet they can be.

To leave a comment CLICK BELOW (Where it says the number of comments)

No comments: